Monday, February 23, 2009

Hope at the end of the tunnel...

It's been a while...

I was surprised to have read a comment such as:

help me please. i just do not know what to do!!!
i did not even write diskarte but because i like your style, i felt at ease to write to you.

Save for the age, we're in the same situation. I did live a life I couldn't possibly afford. Thanks but no thanks to our friendly plastic cards.

My worst enemy I couldn't face. I didn't have the courage to even admit to myself that I'm indeed a financial wreck. I couldn't tell my family and my friends about my problem. I was ashamed, didn't know what to do, and is already out of hope. I did, however, confronted myself.

I couldn't blame anyone but myself. And if I ever want to get out of this problem, I will have to accept the fact that I AM accountable to however heavy the burden. And that's how I started dealing with it. It's my fault, it's my problem, so I'm solving it.

Remember, as a CC user, just like those issuing them CCs, we are protected by law. If you're dealing with more than one, then that's really a big problem. You know it already, you'll forever be burdened just meeting the minimum asking figures. What I did I ignored but one. And give or take a couple of months I'll be debt free. Simple... really, but takes a lot of diskarte, if you know what I mean...

It's a long, dark tunnel.. but I saw flickers of light... it's not that easy though.

Leave me a note...

No comments: