Thursday, July 10, 2008

Harassments

As expected, I started getting calls. They all started friendly.

"Follow-up on your billing that's due two days ago."
"Have you updated your billing?"
"Which bank and what branch are you paying to?"
"You must have forgotten your bill is a week due, please pay now."
"You card might get canceled if you don't pay at least the minimum."
"Your account will be endorsed to our legal department."

Then, when no payment were ever received.

"Pay now or we'll see you in court."
"We'll call your office and have your salary on hold for non-payment."
"You shouldn't have used it if you can pay for it."
"Our lawyers will call you next if you don't do anything about this."

I (including my wife and in-laws) was totally harassed I couldn't stop thinking about it. The calls wrecked havoc on my work and personal being.

No comments: