Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Resilient

They just won't stop.

They went to our barangay hall, talked directly to the chairman, saying they needed help in finding this person, who's been hiding from credit card debts. Alas, they found my in-laws, who said the usual statement:

"They don't live here."

But were we spared from the stabbing looks of the neighbors? The gossip about our wasted lives from these plastic accountabilities which up until now is unresolved, we hear every time. The in-laws badgering...

But wait, there's more to life than wasting it thinking about these stupid plastics. And so I decided:

"I am in control. Plastic cards will never take control of my life and my family."

And so I moved on... more tomorrow.

3 comments:

reTIRED banker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
reTIRED banker said...

Hinde sakop ng barangay ang CC utang:

Under Section 4(a) of PD 1508, referral of a dispute to the Barangay Lupon is required only where the parties thereto involves natural persons, and not where any of the parties is a juridical person such as a corporation.(credit card company)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info banker, that's a big help...